I believe the Internet is an information source, not a lifestyle choice.

Here is the deal… I was dead bored today… the boredom continues… a heavy dinner, 3mini pizzas, huge bowl of ice cream and a heavy doze of caffeine (mixed with a little coffee) to keep me awake, for studying, for the test I have to take tomorrow morning…wait… today morning… in 6 hours… I cant sleep, neither can I concentrate on studies… I mean who the hell is going to use the process of inverse Z transform ever?? Not like anyone is going to use Z transform, but at least it was easier… nevertheless I slept on my bed thinking I will get up early and study… that was 2 hours ago… now… I am like a walking zombie who is sitting in front of the computer…

So I was thinking on how to better utilize my time… I have like an hour before I was supposed to “get up”… so I figured I’ll use the time to improve my website… I logged on, only to realize that when I made it last… it was perfect… no other improvements could possibly be made… unfortunately due to my anonymous stance I cant tell you the url… but… take my word for it… It Rocks!

So I decided to come up with many wonderful wacky witty wone (that’s one) liners.. sort of like bumper stickers, only longer.. these are things on the top of my head… might be that I may have heard them elsewhere before… so if you’re placing a claim on anyone of these, then write a detailed description of how/where/what/when you came up with it…the circumstances that led you to that line… any evidence…and no your moms testimony wouldn’t count…and then print the document and throw it in the trash…anyway here goes my attempt to be ever so funny…

1. Mr. Humpty D was pushed…government conspiracy!

2. Nobody dies… everyone is buried/burnt alive!

3. I am not fat! I try my best to fit into my rather large clothes.

4. It was actually a banana which fell on Newton’s’ head!! But the apple farmers had better ideas… they used their marketing skills…

5. There are just 6 colours…anyone (women generally) who thinks otherwise … well they are plain ol stupid…

6. When a milk carton says 25% extra, it means u have 25% more water !

7. When an edible item is mentioned as fat free… it’s indeed correct… they give u fat, absolutely free with it…

8. When a used car sales representative says, “This is the best car in the universe”… before buying it… consider why he does not own it.

9. When buying a new mobile which can store 1000 txt messages…consider this… do u know enough people who’ll send you so many sms’s.

10. Well that’s all I got actually.. But a round figure would bring me peace.. so long folks… wish me luck for the test I have to go through tomorrow… my bench-mates are counting on me… lucky for me they don’t know what I am upto... But that’s just our little secret, shhhhh….

16 comments:

mythalez said...

Internet is life! (for a blogger atleast :d)
And best of luck for the test ....

Golden Words said...

thanks... didnt go very well i am afraid though..but hey, its the effort that counts!

Ad astra per aspera said...

Hey G.W I see you are your usual 'witty-wone-liner' self. You know you could actually consider this as an alternative career. :D
How was the test?

Golden Words said...

alternative career ... lemme get one first..then i'll think about the alternative...

alba sorry to disappoint you.. the test wasn't all that great.. and to top it all.. the "bench-mates" of mine ended up getting more marks than me, considering my entire works were reproduced..letter by letter...but hey who's complaining...

erratica said...

3 mini pizzas n a bowl of ice cream n u wish to stay awake? lol.
nice

. It was actually a banana which fell on Newton’s’ head!! But the apple farmers had better ideas… they used their marketing skillls..t'was cool

Lg said...

hmm...tests in engineering college - brings back fond memories of a few disasters! Never mind not doing it all that great. It is hardly significant in the grand scheme of things :)

And hey - thanks for being a regular reader on my blog.

Besto!

Golden Words said...

echo u write so well, that it would be a shame not to read your articles...
erratica, i have done that before.. :-) ...
and alba, thanks for your wishes... hope they help me next time..

Blah said...

y do u even try and buy large clothes... beats me

Golden Words said...

the bigger they are the cheaper they get.. :-P why do u think lingerie is so expensive?? considering the fact that my handkerchifs uses more cloth!

Twilight Fairy said...

thanks for visiting GW..and all the best for ur exam!

Golden Words said...

for all those wondering.. the test was over.. i didn't do well...
thanks for the wishes anyway.. :-)
and Twilight F. Thank u for your visit :-)

a_beautifulmind said...

Nice oneliner's.
Better luck next time for exams.
I really care about those sitting on ur bench ;-)

Golden Words said...

haha.... and thanks

Golden Words said...

hehe..not quite was slightly busy this week.. will be my usual self by next week..take my word for it.. plus i have writers block..

Golden Words said...

i think u haven't read the comments above..the test didn't go very well..
And atleast i enjoyed my coffee..:-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.