3 Strikes and you're out! Atleast if you're playing baseball..

Today -
1. Got up at 9:25 when i was supposed to meet my friends at 10 Am
2. Slept for another 30 min figuring that if i am late anyway, let me make most use of my time. :P
3. Took almost an hour to get ready. ( skipped breakfast, the most important meal of the day )
4. Took the longest route possible ( Taking account the fact that it might be less crowded )
5. I was wrong!
6. Reached college only by 11:30
7. Lied to my friends that i was given wrong information.
8. They didn't buy it.
9. Went to a place where they offered unlimited food at dirt cheap rates.
10. Ate a lot. ( what else did ya expect )
11. After that went to this really amazing newly opened coffee shop. The waiters were wearing really expensive clothes.
12. After looking at the menu, i figured that i was somehow paying for them.
13. Drank a lot. ( well this i don't think you expected ) . Played the word building game. Came fourth ( wow clap-clap ) . There were only 6 of us.
14. All this with my 'X' and friends
15. Went 3.5 hours early for my doctors appointment, asked them if they could advance it. ( i wont use the word prepone as it doesn't exist )
16. They didn't. Waited for 1.5 hours for a period of 4 min with my doctor.
17. Came back home and changed and went for my workout ( i needed that ) .
18. Went to sister's house, she recently came back from a trip to Singapore.
19. Who would have guessed she likes chocolates too.
20. Collected all the goodies she got for me.( Food included.. chocolates i mean.. )
21. Spent exactly 2 min on the treadmill. Maybe 3. Didn't time it. Lost 4 Calories.
22. Came back home. Switched on my Computer.E-mailed 'X' . :-) . It was due.
23. Stomach Ache and bad Cold.
24. Heavy doses of 'Pheniramine Maleate'.
25. My Mobile Chat buddy lost her cell.. Can't message her now.
26. Ended up chatting with 'X' .
27. Dropped my cell on the floor. She ( i consider that ) is fine though.Little bruised. But she is a strong girl, she'll get over it.
28. Am Blogging neglecting the fact that i have loads of work to do.
29. Somehow its gonna effect me in the long run.But hey who cares.. Got to keep the fan(s) happy.
30. Its still 9:30........

10 comments:

Golden Words said...

After writing the post ... GW went for a bath... the water was freezing cold...
Dinner eaten was very heavy ...
Stomach ache has been replaced by severe stomach ache..
Since loads of coffee was consumed.. the sleep fairy wasn't visiting..
Still awake..1:20 am..

Ektz said...

... now that makes total of 35.

you should write a book... " 35 steps to make your life worth living.. "

[.. and that wasnt a sarcasm at all!!]

Elixir said...

hehe funny. not to mention eventful.
n is it here i go on bout thanking for droping by n do visit again n me will b by again too blah blah blah....
*wink*

The Bard said...

wat shud i say.....
a day well spent??!!
ur life rocks??!!

if u can write 30 diff things n more about a day.....al i can say is go get some sleep!!:P

i liked the translation link a lot :)

Golden Words said...

Yeah me too... its so much fun translating it to some language... copy pasting the entire text in the google translator...let it translate it back to english..
u'll be suprised at how many words change to "MONKEY" *... :P


* GW hasn't wasted lot of time checking the google 'translate engine'. and hence it shouldnt be frowned upon that GW has a lot of spare time.

Unknown said...

Lucky X

Golden Words said...

i dont understand... how is the 'X' lucky??

Jamie said...

I decided to follow you back here. I like it a lot! I'll be back. :-)

Golden Words said...

You are more than welcome here girl! :-)
C ya around..

Golden Words said...

Will try buddy...will try