Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be out.

Yeah its here.. Value Added Tax.. Don’t really know what it means, or how/If it will affect me… but as long as fuel prices remain the same, who cares. ( One third of population cares I guess, cause they are on strike )
I really don’t understand how this taxing system works.. all I know is u get Rs X as your pay (on paper).. you get Rs X/2 cash. Now that’s what I don’t like.. I mean what am I paying for actually? The stupid, corrupt, government officials? Those people want yearly tax on roads ( now its once and for all when you buy a vehicle ) I mean with the pathetic condition of the roads, you (government, not Blog reader) should actually pay me to ride in such conditions.. Now they are going to charge me on every transaction I make with my credit card? What rubbish is that.. I get charged to use my Rs X/2..hey atleast I save up money on parking, I mean now that the government ( full credit to mayor ) decided to scrap parking fees( the Burglar special ) , hey atleast we all can ride on our unicycle.. There was this time, they were going to tax people for having generators, Morons can’t provide 24/7 power supply and for those people who want it, their reply TAX. And here’s the best thing you’ll ever hear, I ( my family ) got penalized for using less water, so they charged 20 Rs. for low usage of water.. that’s not tax, yet its too pissing off.It's not the money,but, the fact that they can charge us for something like that.
But these electricity officials ought to go jump in a well… I’ll dig it personally… or better yet, let them just walk on one of our roads.. one of the million( no exaggeration here ) potholes will take care of them.
You got to hand it to our city officials, the all nighters they pull when a foreign dignitary comes is worth applauding… As long as we are killing people, next in line are bus drivers, they not only should be killed, but after death their bodies should be burned ! ( Don’t they do that already? ) … You will never see more reckless driving. And who can forget the sweet ol Auto ( taxi ) drivers… their bodies should be suffocated … in like a air tight chamber..

I don’t know what I am cribbing about… I am not earning… I don’t pay tax.. but seeing people suffering, that I cannot take.Or maybe it’s the fact that I am just pissed..Maybe they'll remove tax by the time i start earning...

14 comments:

Golden Words said...

Somebody asked me what stats thingy i use.. i use statcounter.com free thing..and another one i use for invisible tracking is eXtreme tracking extreme-dm.com ... both are free..

Ad astra per aspera said...

Hey G.W...I can identify with all your violent thoughts. The bus drivers, I believe are hand in glove with the population control folks. Burning them alive ... is too kind if you ask me. :-D
p.s I use statcounter too.

Golden Words said...

:-) great on the statcounter thing..
so what do ya suggest we do with them eh??

Ad astra per aspera said...

We could subject them to my cooking :D
It's fatal, painful and leaves the person gasping for air. Or we could subject them to your posts :D It will have the same effect I guess
*wink
p.s-( err no offense I am kiddin)

Ad astra per aspera said...

BTW Heres your reply to
G.W: " Hey girl... just in case ... in the future u c... remind me not to marry you..ok?? "
ME : " Errr G.W... I'm kinda already married dude!!.. and ONCE is more than enough for all my future lifetimes. ;-)
So rest assured I'll remind you not to marry me. :-D
on second thoughts.... Why don't you want to marry me in future...* me sulks.
( a-woman-scorned-syndrome :D ):

Golden Words said...

"..and leaves the person gasping for air. Or we could subject them to your posts :D It will have the same effect.."
Wow..thats the nicest compliment i heard all day!!
"I'm kinda already married dude"I dont know what kinda married means.. but somehow i dont wanna know...and k..when i am 40 and not with anyone ( high possibilities ) i'll give u a call and v hook up..deal?

Ad astra per aspera said...

Deal..I'll wait for your call with bated breath. Unless I am dead by then, of course (high possiblities). Hehehe...

Golden Words said...

oh so you are a mortal being?? sorry i dont date mortals...
I prefer immortals .. though i am a little partial towards the Fairy kind...their wings are a great turn on!
You know what, i think i may have to make exceptions ( i mean at 40,Bald ( i assume ),Fat (still), people cant really be choosers can they? ) ... do u have any objections to wearing prosthetic wings??

Chuck said...

Thanks for your work. Your blog is great and I think you have a unique talent for the creation of bumper stickers. Keep it up.

Ad astra per aspera said...

Ohhh so you like fairies huh!!
notty notty *tch tch
( err Did you say bald?? Will you consider a wig?? )

Golden Words said...

I think you have a unique talent for the creation of bumper stickers
Either that or i am really good at copy-pasting... and mostly its the later.. :-(

Chuck said...

Either that or i am really good at copy-pasting... and mostly its the later.. :-(

Damn, another bubble burst. Great blog, anyway.

Chuck

Golden Words said...

Thanks pal...
Chucks Blog people " http://www.pdxor.com/afterwords/ " Give it a visit guys..its worth it..

Unknown said...

The light at the end of the tunnel was an incoming train.