Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

As usual, I was up to no good, too much free time and the devils workshop in action, I decided to conduct this experiment.
Since I didn’t want to waste any of my ‘hard’ earned money and buy expensive props for an experiment, I chose to run experiments on the one thing I ‘got’ for free,

The experiment began on a cold winter morning, come to think of it, it wasn’t that cold, but a warm summer day makes me picture nice beaches and the closest beach from where I am is about a nights’ journey away. And that is always a depressing thought.
The experiment is quite simple,

Thesis – I can stay awake for a long period of time with minimal sleep and low loss of mental power.

Requirements - A set of mathematical questions, a stop clock, Graph plotter loads of coffee and good company.

Assumptions
1. I have an initial mental power.

Procedure
1. Solve a set of 10 mathematical questions taken randomly from a pool of many questions. Note the exact time taken and the accuracy of the answers. Enter this data into the plotter ( I used a pirated version of offi¢e* )
* This is a low cost experiment remember?
2. Keep repeating this every two hours and tabulate the results.
3. Record unusual happenings during the experiment for further analysis.
4. Create a fictitious formula for calculations, as any experiment that doesn’t involve the use of your scientific calculator is, well, time wasted.
5. When brain power falls to 75% of initial power, stop the experiment.
6. Show off to your friends how long you can stay awake without having to sleep like general humans.


Part 2 ... coming soon. real soon....

4 comments:

Hyde said...

The result of The Experiment is in Part2?

Anonymous said...

waiting...

Anonymous said...

@ hyde.
Duh!! :P

g.w

Unknown said...

This is the prime bit I even have glimpsed you’re cosy and do favour to announce you – it is very fastidious to glimpse that i absorb your mighty paid work. although if you merely with respect to very did it associate exceedingly|in a terribly} clear-cut manner which is able to be terribly pleasant check cashing. although over all I unquestionably planned you and clear in your brain will gaze forward to any mails like this. Thanks most.