If you love someone so much just let go…

And if she comes back, shoot the bitch!! It has been a long time since I’ve been here, so a quick update.
-I started thinking of relationships past my old one.. nothing could happen and nothing will, why one asks, hmmm something’s are better left untold I guess.. what I can say is , it wasn’t my fault ( not entirely at least )
-I have started thinking about alternative career options cause the ‘dream’ didn’t happen.
-I went on quite a few trips the last few weekends, fishing camps / gokarna-mangalore to name a few.
-Work place is hectic with unrealistic deadlines.. just the way I love it.. separates the men from the not so manly*
-*With such a large lapse in the times I spend writing, my quoting abilities have come down drastically..
-There is a cute opposite sex person who lives somewhere near my place.. haven’t spoken yet, don’t think I have the guts to speak to strangers.. its totally against the principles my parents embedded in me**.
-**I never listened to them before, why start now huh?
-Too many first dates have left my bank accounts as thin as a baby elephant’s trunk^!
-^my analogy skills haven’t improved either..
-Have got many ideas for new business ventures, but mostly all, actually all, involve me selling one of my kidneys in the grey market to get started^^.
-^^Its apparently illegal to sell it in the open when you are alive, how the hell am I supposed to sell body parts when I am dead? Hmmm maybe a website which pays you in advance for your body parts.
-Have got many (+1) business ideas, but some involve me in the non-living state.
-Everyone around me have their 5 year plans set and moving further, am the only one stuck right when I came out of college.
-Yeah yeah, good job, good friends, caring family.. tell that to the forbes-list-of-richest-people generating guys..
-Football fever has kicked in, funny part is, football season hasn’t even started, so I guess it’s just the fever that’s in.

Anyway, will be back around soon. Maybe a kidney less*, only time will tell.

*if you are filthy rich and about to die, and you wish to adopt a fully grown person. Contact me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're back!:D

Goodpost!:D keep on.

SmartOxymoron said...

What perfect timing! There's an ad above offering a way to make more money($900 a month can come in handy).

Lol@whole post. Youve lost nothing at all if you havent lost the ability to make your readers laugh, so chill.

To quote some pessimist loser-"Life is a series of compromises". Learn to live with that. Or learn to be more optimistic.

Speaking of pessimistic quotes, here's another one-" You come into this world wrenched into the harsh light by cold rubber clad hands and are then smacked in the bottom. After that, things go downhill.". Its easy to be cynical dude... and the easy way is rarely the best. Thats just my opinion*.

(*)My opinions are usually right. Either that or Im an arrogant megalomaniac b****** :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting new look. Scores way over the stock template.

-SOxy

Anonymous said...

nice -)